Friday, April 8, 2016

FMS231 Thankful For You!




I started this card with colors...
however, the colors were just Lost Lagoon and Pear Pizzazz.
  I wanted to use them again together before 
the Lost Lagoon is gone forever!
  But then I added the butterfly in Hello Honey
 and then I thought it was plain
 so added the border on the side in Honey, too! 
Next thing I know it is a totally different color combo then I planned
 but really like how they came together. 
I am no good at angle cutting and I looked for DSP to match  but found none. 
 So I made my own by stamping on the Pear Pizzazz piece.
 Grabbed my Sheltering Tree set for a lovely sentiment. 
 But I am loving using the Grateful Bunch set
 esp now that I have the punch to match!
Enjoy your Friday and weekend..thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Sheltering Tree, Grateful Bunch  
Paper: Hello Honey, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz, Hello Honey
banner punch, candy dot in Daffodil Delight, pearls, Blossom Bunch punch



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty mix of color and stamping! Love how this turned out Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love those flowers and little butterflies! Great mix of colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete